A Packaging & Shipping Supply Business
Saturday, Oct.7, 2017 - Walk To End Alzheimer's
This year, 2018, marks our 40th year in the shipping and packaging industry. Along the way, we’ve built a reputation for being responsive to our customers’ needs by providing them with the highest quality products at the lowest prices in the fastest possible time.
When Joe Dotson started Dot Systems in 1979, we were a small company in southwestern Ohio, serving a local clientele. By making the needs of our customers our first priority, we’ve grown into a national provider of shipping supplies. Along the way, we’ve learned that our success depends on giving your needs our complete attention with that small company touch we have never forgotten. In addition to Joe, a second generation of the Dotson family, his son David, now works to maintain close relationships with our customers.
The recent years have been a time of exciting growth for us. Not long ago, we moved to our current facility, a multi-warehouse location, accessible in minutes to major freeways, trucking companies, railways and air freight providers. Our "Just In Time” shipping program, in which inventory is kept in stock for customers and guaranteed shipped as needed, is second to none.
From our first day to this day, our mission at Dot Systems is a constant commitment to:
- Purchase only the highest quality products at the lowest cost to pass the savings on to you, our customer.
- Maintain a large stock of products, tools and equipment to serve our customers’ needs immediately.
- Satisfy every customer.
Please take a moment to look around our site. Here’s only a brief list of what you will find there:
- Stretch Film for both machine and hand wrap applications
- Packaging tape for all your packaging needs including: carton sealing tape, masking tape, water-activated tape (gummed tape), label protection tape, flatback tape, vinyl tape, strapping tape
- Corrugated boxes and corrugated pads in a large variety of sizes
- Packing, cushion material and & mailers including: bubble wrap, foam cushioning, kraft paper, newsprint, single face corrugated, Custom Wrap™, loose fill (packaging peanuts), Instapak Quick®, bubble mailers, padded mailers, bubble wrap dispensers
- Packing list envelopes featuring a full assortment of styles and sizes including “Invoice Enclosed” style
- Poly bags, tubing and sheeting including: flat poly bags in 2 mil and 4 mil sizes, gusseted poly bags, ziplock bags, white block ziplock bags, poly tubing, poly sheeting
- Steel strapping in high tensile steel strapping and standard grade steel strapping, open seals and pusher seals
- Plastic strapping including polypropylene strapping and polyester strapping, open seals, serrated seals, metal buckle seals, plastic buckle seals
- Cornerboard and edge protectors
- Staples and staplers including: carton staples, carton staplers, plier staples, plier staplers
- Shrink film (polyolefin & polypropylene)
- Adhesives including: industrial super glue (cyanoacrylates), hot melt glue, hot melt glue guns, cold glues, adhesive sprays and aerosols
- Equipment including: steel strapping tools and plastic strapping tools (cutters, tensioners, sealers), tape dispensers, stretch wrapping machines, shrink wrapping machines, carton sealing equipment, poly bag sealers, poly tubing sealers